Skin care basics:
1. Use a gentle cleanser in the morning and at night for healthy glowing skin. When cleansing your face, do so gently in upward motion stokes – do not scrub too hard and always pat dry with a clean soft towel.
2. Use a mild cleanser, and then exfoliate with a gentle scrub to get rid of the dead cells and open the pores.
3. You can also apply a facial mask after exfoliating. Rinse off thoroughly before hitting the bed.
4. Freshen up your skin with a toner containing ingredients that suit your skin type.
5. Keep your skin moisturized before a good night’s sleep. Make sure the product is compatible with your skin type.
6. Use a sun screen before stepping out during the day. Make sure your daytime moisturizer contains SPF to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
7. Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
Natural make up for a flawless look:
Before you begin,
wash your face with water and pat dry. It is always better to moisturize the skin to ensure that the makeup blends easily.
1. Apply foundation to your cheeks, forehead, and chin using a foundation brush or sponge. Blend the foundation all the way to your natural hairline with long, light strokes.
2. Continue blending to achieve a natural, seamless look. Check your face and neck in natural light to make sure the foundation is completely blended in all areas.
3. Use liquid concealer, gently pat over dark under-eye circles (don’t sweep it across the entire area) and trouble spots, then blend with your ring finger.
4. A light even dusting of loose powder sets foundation and concealer, giving your face and neck a velvety, more natural finish. It also provides smooth blending for any eye makeup or blush to follow.
5. Create a natural, rosy radiance by highlighting your temples, forehead and chin. Finish with a light eye makeup and lip gloss.
Do not add more foundation to hide blemishes or ender eye circles; it can look heavy and cakey. Instead, try a concealer.
For daytime, mix your foundation with a light SPF moisturizer before applying it to your face.
Choose the shade of your foundation and concealer carefully. When testing out shades, pick one that matches the skin tone or one shade lighter.
Prepare your skin with a light SPF moisturizer before applying foundation or concealer for a smoother application.
If you are over the age of 30, avoid powdering under the eyes as it can make fine lines and wrinkles appear more obvious.
Facial oil-blotting sheets help to remove excess oil and shine without disturbing your makeup. So make sure you carry them in your purse wherever you go.
Where to get this?