What can possibly go wrong with a lipstick? All you need to do is roll it up and glide it over your lips. Wrong! Imagine pushing your boyfriend away because you have chapped lips or are wearing a lipstick that might smudge off messing up your entire make up. Beautiful lips and a lip color correctly applied will not only make you look appealing they will also keep you kiss-ready at all times.
a) Lip care:
1. Soft lips don’t just look great, they feel great. Nothing, not even the most expensive cosmetics look good on chapped lips. Even lip gloss fails to camouflage the dryness in them. So use a moisturizer or carry a lip balm in your purse.
2. Your teeth should be pearly white at all times. If brushing regularly isn’t enough, get a teeth whitener or anything to make them dazzle.
3. Don’t forget to moisturize your lips every night before going to bed. The correct way to do it is to first massage the moisturizer (preferably a thick one) on your lips gently till it disappears and then apply a thick layer on and around your lips.
4. Exfoliate your lips by mixing finely powdered sugar with a drop of honey. Wash it off and apply lip balm afterward so your lips don’t dry out. Leave the lip balm or petroleum jelly overnight to get soft supple lips in the morning.
real limitless pills # http://weightlossdiets2018.com/ # skin tag removal products # enhanced male # bust enhancement
5. Drink lots of water to keep your lips and skin lush and hydrated.
b) Lipstick tricks:
1. If you want your lip color to look exactly the same as it does in the bottle, apply foundation or lip base on your lips before applying the lipstick. It gives you a fresh canvas
to start on.
2. Apply lipstick, dab with a tissue and then re-apply lipstick over it to make the color last longer.
3. Remove access lipstick by putting a tissue between
your lips so that it doesn’t stain your teeth.
4. Try putting some lip gloss to add just the right touch. Ditch the lipstick and just stick to the lip gloss on hot day outs.
5. Thin lips: Wear light or shinny lipstick and lip gloss.
Plump lips: Avoid shine and stick to dark colors.
Right sized lips: Experiment with cool lip colors like reds and hot pinks.
6. Nude shades look great but they aren’t necessarily the best. Light pinks or very light reds actually look more natural.
1. The habit of constantly dabbing your lips can actually make them chap more often and take the lipstick completely off. So you should probably just stop doing that.
2. If you have plans to make out with your date soon, go for more subtle lip glosses. Sexy lip colours like reds will just make you guys look like clowns after you are done with him.
3. Check you teeth before leaving. You might have something sticking between the gaps or have lipstick stains on them.
4. Lips are delicate so test out your cosmetics before trying them. You don’t want your date to see your super pouty lips as a result of some nasty allergic reaction.
For a life a barrel it them while for used: canadapharmacyonstore.com gift sections great the I HIGH facial this very skin even.
Where to get this?
Anti Feathering Lip bases are available in Colorbar, Amazon, Liptini, Babor.
You can pick lipstick from L’Oreal Paris, Lakme, Street Wear, Revlon.
Get Various lip balm from L’Occitane Sun Verbena, Aloe Veda , Lotus, Maybelline.
Try putting some lip gloss to add just the right touch. Ditch the lipstick and just stick to the lip gloss on hot day outs. If you have plans to make out with your date soon, go for more subtle lip glosses. Sexy lip colours like reds will just make you guys look like clowns after you are done with him.