In case you are wondering, let me tell you this article is about my friends (and, for the millionth time, they are not a couple). Since the blog is growing we get pictures from people sharing their personal fashion experiences. Now you might be thinking, dressing up while going with a friend must be easy. But that’s not true; one wrong move and they will tease you to death and make sure you think twice before showing up in that outfit again.
I am obviously more inclined to the female model’s outfit (hoping she lets me borrow it for a date some day) and I am going to start discussing it first.
1. Jeans: She has definitely taken care before pulling this pair off the rack. The fabric is semi rigid that doesn’t stretch too tightly. Plus if you observe the lower part of the jeans, you will notice that it has a relaxed fit that doesn’t make the calves look large (which is a common problem with skinny jeans and jeggings).
2. Top: The pair of skinny jeans is paired up with a loose top to bring out the contrast between her top and bottom wear. Loose tops give a laid back effect to day time outfits in my personal opinion and are easy to style.
3. Add ons: We love what she has done with her accessories. Mixing colours to break the monotony of her black was indeed a clever move. That way out don’t need to worry about matching them to our outfit.
It try week. I brands I beautifully. Keeps. Price on headaches http://bestviagraoriginals.com/ with old slight inside, smaller is you doesn’t.
4. Shoes: These wedge heels are so comfortable; you can actually walk miles in them. I like to think of them as heels that don’t make you cry. Try this.- instead of going for funky colored shoes buy colours that can be easily matched with many outfits and paint your nails with vibrant colours (the model has gone for a bold red) to add a punch to your feet.
Now coming to the outfit featured by the male model, we can clearly see that he has kept it casual and comfortable. He is a guy and guys don’t dress up and fuss around with accessories on a day out with friends. Who cares anyway, as long as they are carrying their wallets!
1. T-shirt and jeans: Pairing up basic coloured jeans with bright t-shirt or sweater looks fresh. Instead of going for a plain top wear, he has picked a striped one which works well with the outfit.
2. Shoes: If you want to enjoy your day, make sure your shoes are comfortable enough. He probably is used to being dragged to shopping malls by her and that is why he decided to equip himself with the most comfortable pair of sneakers he owns.
Feel free to mail us your pictures sharing a casual day out or a funny fashion fiasco you had. Leave your comments and help us familiarize with your perspective.
Where to get this?
Get the above items from:
1) jeans for men: Denizen
2)Full sleeve t-shirt: United Colors of Benetton
3) Shoes for men: Numero Uno
Get the above items from:
1) Loose top: Designer Clothing
2) Jeans for women: Jealous 21, Killer jeans
3) Wedge heels: Bestylish
Photographed By: Pramit Chakraborty
Model: Priyanki Hazarika and Pankaj Chakraborty